The Golden Girl

Brand new exciting and busy week is coming ahead and soon you will know all the details. For now, remember to tune in on Facebook or Instagram (FriChic) on Tuesday afternoon (18th) for life updates from ADL for H&M presentation. I am going to shower you with some bling bling :D

Предстои една натоварена и вълнуваща седмица, скоро ще разберете всички подробности. За сега, запомнете да сте на линия във Facebook или Instagram (FriChic) във Вторник (18ти) след 17 часа за “живо” предаване от презентацията на аксесоарите на Anna Dello Russo х H&M. Ще валят бижута :D

top, skirt, cardigan and necklace / топ, пола, жилетка и колие – H&M Trend; bag and shoes / чанта и обувки – Alexander Wang

1. omg! these photos are great!

xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

2. omg! these photos are great!

xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

3. Insomnia says:

Hope to lay my hands on that sweater.
    Absolutely love the look!

4. Andrea says:

love the cardigan!

5. Marle says:

This is SUCH a great look! <3

6. Sophia says:

Um omg, this is one of my favourite outfits of yours of all time. Such a perfect, unexpected, awesome combination. <3

personaluniform.creatorsofdesire.com

7. Katja van der Doelen says:

Amazing!!! Love your outfit!!

Страхооотнааа…:)

9. Katharina says:

I love that cardigan and saw in some earlier post from you too. Like the leather skirt…unfortunately, couldn’t found the skirt @H&M. Do you know if the skirt and cardigan will be available in Germany….cause I saw the skirt already on the US site…hopefully they will?!
    Thx….
    Katharina

10. Ivelina says:

@Katharina – both skirt and cardigan are from the Trend section so they might not appear on the site. There were supposed to be in stores after week 33 so you have to visit your nearest store with Trend section :)
    P.S. Skirt is not leather, it is kind of a foil material.

11. Anastasia says: